Thursday

I made a goal.


To blog more often. How often do I say that?
Life is going swell, to be honest. I've started working, not too exciting. Mostly training and such. Although I do get a free Pass of all passes:). So if you have one hit me up, we'll get tan together and stuff. I've moved to another apartment here at King Henry. I thought I'd hate it but I actually really enjoy it here. BYU contracted but I don't mind. The people and the environment are wonderful. Although I'm not a fan of provo. No sir, not one bit.

Moving on, guess what?! Last night I was at my friend Sergios house just hanging out, right? I go to leave at about...eh, 2:30 in the morning and suddenly I see it sitting there, in all it's glory. A boot. And no, not a cute stylish OMG I HAVE TO BUY THIS boot, no. A car boot. Not a CARBOOT like in the image to your right. Ew. They are so ugly and unexpected always. I've parked there many times and never been booted. My. Life. Sucks.

In better news, the sun is finally shining. So imma get my lazy butt off the computer and go enjoy the outdoors:)

Stay amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment