Thursday

Eh, maybe you don't care.

Today was BEAUTIFUL. I wore shorts. I had to roll the windows down as I drove. Because of the wonderous weather, I drove up to Alpine to take Pop-tart (my lovely beach cruiser) out for a well deserved stroll. When I arrived at my home, I checked the mail. There it was. My first letter from Elder Parker James Olsen. So I jumped on Pop-tart, rode to the blue park and opened my little letter. I laughed and cried and smiled and laughed some more. Almost like he never left. Now, I know you're all waiting with anticipation for juicy details. Won't find them here, but I will give you a hint.








He sent me this little guy for luck.

2 comments:

  1. aren't those first few days of spring weather magical?

    Letters from missionaries aren't bad either...

    ReplyDelete